Gun Crime Defense
If you have been charged with violating any state or federal firearms laws, our experienced attorneys can help. We have successfully represented many clients charged with all types of gun crimes.
Important to note...Do not speak to the authorities without first consulting with an experienced criminal defense attorney from our firm. Contact us - the initial consultation is free of charge.
We represent clients facing all types of weapons charges, including:
- Carrying a concealed weapon
- Assault with a deadly weapon
- Possession of an unregistered gun
- Brandishing a firearm
- Unlicensed firearms
- Felon in possession
- Possession by a minor
- Unlawful discharge of a weapon
- Unlawful sale of firearms
- Carrying a concealed and loaded firearm in a vehicle
- Federal firearms violations, including possession of a machine gun or silencer
- Possession of assault weapons
We will make sure that your constitutional rights are protected, and our legal team will investigate to determine whether evidence against you was obtained through an illegal search and seizure.
Any arrest for a violent crime, including domestic violence, robbery or a sex crime, becomes more uncertain for the accused when weapons charges are involved. For example, a simple assault can become aggravated assault or attempted murder.
If you are facing weapons charges, contact us. Our staff of attorneys is here to help.
Why Should You Choose Wiberg Law Office?
- Fully Licensed and Insured
- Free Initial Consultation
- At-Home Consultations
- Hours by Appointment
- Appointment Flexibility